Learn seven repeatable lead generation systems that you can use to get more leads. Best of all? With these approaches to lead generation, you don't need to spend hours writing highly personalizing emails or doing customer research.
Here's what Bradley L. has to share about his experience with Get More Leads:
I got my first leads after reading your book Get More Leads. I've been trying for months to get my first leads, nothing doing. Read your book, light bulbs went off, and I've sold my first service engagement. That’s a 50x return on investment. It was like a light switch. — Bradley L.
Inside, you'll get specific direction on strategies and systems to get more leads for your business. You, however, will still need to do the work.
Inside Get More Leads, you’ll learn the strategic and tactics behind seven of my favorite lead generation systems:
- Community Stewardship. How to tap into existing communities to generate conversations, opportunities, and referrals.
- Advanced Leadomancy. Steps to take to turn your past clients or leads into future projects and opportunities.
- Portfolio Reconnaissance. An unexpected place to look to surface leads, prospects, and opportunities with clients in your niche.
- Content Beachheads. You’ll explore how to build a ‘content beachhead’ — short, focused articles that your ideal clients in your market are searching for. You’ll learn how to find questions, common patterns to use for your articles, and the best processes to share the articles in your content beachhead.
- The A.L.O.Q. System. What to say to follow-up follow-up with your past clients and offer them a complimentary ‘Quarterly Strategy Meeting’ to learn how you can help.
- Business Coffee Dates. How to tap into your network to learn what needs people have and how you can help. (You’ll love the suggested questions to build a relationship and surface opportunities.)
- ’Reverse Lead Generation’. Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. So where should you look to find people who will need your help tomorrow? You’ll learn how to flip lead generation on its head and tap into people who need your help.
You'll also receive a bonus chapter on what to do with your leads and how to start using a Sales CRM: "First, you're going to start using a Sales CRM."
I think every consultant, freelancer, and agency will close more deals if they start using a Sales CRM to track and manage their pipeline and deals.
What's a Sales CRM? A Sales CRM is a piece of customer relationship management technology, like a software tool to track your sales process and interactions with leads. It's a great way to use software to accelerate your sales efforts and track the details of your leads.
In the nine-page bonus chapter on leads and pipeline management, you'll get direct advice on how to manage your pipeline of leads and get started using a Sales CRM. You'll learn:
- The golden rule of relationship management
- Which CRMs to consider starting with (including a free one that's great to get started with and a free $60 trial to my personal favorite sales CRM)
- How to build the habit of using your CRM
- The sales pipeline stages I recommend you use to track your leads
Plus, three bonuses!
You'll also receive these three bonuses with your purchase:
- Pipedrive Sales CRM 30-Day Professional Trial ($60 value). With your purchase you'll get a 30-day trial of their Professional plan (a $60 value). Kick the tires and try out Pipedrive — I think you'll love it.
- The Ultimate Guide to Powerful Client Testimonials. Co-written with Meg Cumby, this guide will help you collect powerful testimonials from your clients (without the awkwardness).
- Market Research — the 15-minute guide to 'why' conversations. In this bonus guide, you'll learn how to get started with market research conversations in a very simple way.